People do business with people they know.
People do business with people they know. That’s why our members benefit through improved visibility, building a network of customers and suppliers, and growing their business. Reinforce your message to the community through a variety of Chamber marketing opportunities.
Membership Benefits: The Haleyville Area Chamber of Commerce is the number one resource for developing a business in the city. The following are additional BENEFITS that the Chamber has available to you as a Member.
- Free Website Listing: All chamber members are listed at no charge in the online Membership Directory. These listings are accessible worldwide. Each business listing links directly to your existing website and email.
- Free Email Blast: The chamber sends out emails to our members to keep them informed on chamber, city and community events. Just send us your information and we’ll broadcast (via email) to all our members.
- Ribbon Cuttings/Grand Openings: The chamber will assist with your ribbon cutting or grand opening during the first year of operation and post the photo on our website and Facebook Page.
- Networking: Visit with other Business Owners and Community Leaders at our monthly luncheon, which includes informative speakers, as well as other Chamber sponsored events.
- Mailing Lists: Mailing lists of Chamber members are available via email at no charge and can be sent in an excel format.
- Who’s Who/Who’s New: Each month the chamber recognizes new members on our website and at the monthly membership luncheon. As a member, you will immediately get your name in front of the business community. It’s a great way for people to get to know you and your business better.
- Members Only Referrals: Hundreds of residents, visitors and newcomers contact the Haleyville Area Chamber each year via personal visit, phone call, mail and e-mail. Non-members are missing out on numerous valuable business contacts and referrals.
- Community Enrichment: Because you do business in Haleyville, your success is tied to the success of the community. The Chamber supports HHS athletic programs as well as student trips through the Gary Warren Foundation. Your investment provides continued improvement of the quality of life for Haleyville and the next generation.
- Community Engagement: The Haleyville Area Chamber is a member-based, volunteer-driven organization and we encourage – and, in fact, rely on – members to be involved by voicing their opinions and serving as volunteer leaders. Through our committees, members are at the heart of creating workable solutions by moving ideas, projects, individuals and organizations forward towards common solutions.
- Community Events: The Chamber sponsors numerous events throughout the year: the Christmas Parade, Alabama Community of Excellence Program in conjunction with Adult and Jr. Leadership programs, Quickbooks classes, the AERN program, the 9-1-1 Festival including First Responder exhibits and an Award Ceremony.
- Merchants Division: Our retail members take part in our Bonus Bucks program during the Holidays, a Sweet on Haleyville program in February and sponsor baskets on Easter and at the Annual Alumni Banquet.
- Insurance Discounts: Check with your Insurance Provider to see if you qualify for a discount by joining the Chamber.
We, the Haleyville Area Chamber of Commerce, are working to improve the local economy and quality of life in the Haleyville area. This has to be a team effort between the Chamber, local government, county government and the citizens of the Haleyville area. Wont you join us in making a difference in the Haleyville area for generations to come?
If you need more information on any of the above benefits or want have questions about joining the HACC please contact the Chamber office: Natalie Boykin, Executive Administrative Assistant, (205) 486-4611 or email at email@example.com